Second Contact  

Posted by Roddykat in

I've been recently asked what specifically I was going to use
this blog for. Truth is, I have no clue. How about that! Now that is
not to say that I don't have anything to talk about, mind you. As a
matter of fact, I already have a component. You see, I have a tendency
to send links to friends about stuff that I believe they would be
interested in (Hi Baby Jaguar). I don't see why I couldn't do that
here. Who knows, someone out there might be interested in the topic
at hand. Plus, the people I know would probably be happy that I am
not bombarding them with emails with just links to things they may
or may not be interested. A lot of times, I think i'm on point. My
friends won't say. Maybe if I called them out on it, you think?

This entry was posted on October 9, 2005 at Sunday, October 09, 2005 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 full and speaking on it

Post a Comment