Fiendy Fiend  

Posted by Roddykat in

Tis the season to spend your money HAHA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAA! Christmas time is coming and you’ve got gifts to get. And here I am to help. From time to time, I’ll be posting suggestions, linking to holiday buying guides from various places, and maybe even my post own personal wish list for myself (which won’t be wrapped up by Christmas, I can tell you). So, be on the lookout for those.

That being said, I have a good idea of what I want to put on my wishlist and at the same time, I am REALLY jonesing on a couple of items. For the past week, i've been itching to buy a PSP or cellphones for the missus and I. I still haven't decided which to get. The recent Sony issue should have swayed me one way, but it didn't...much. The reason I have to pick is easy, budget constraints (read: lack of funds). it's possible to save up for both, but i have not the patience. Especially since I have PSP games and videos sitting in wait, and also could stand to have a cellphone around for long distance calls. It's kicking me aound, but, i've been good. For how much longer remains to be seen.

This entry was posted on December 5, 2005 at Monday, December 05, 2005 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 full and speaking on it

Post a Comment