Not even supposed to BE here tonight.  

Posted by Roddykat in

So here I am at work again doing over time and I don't know why. Now I won't go throught the whole sob story because I know someone will be like, "Boo Hoo. suck it up. Most of us don't have it like that." Yea, Yea, whatever. It's funny, I spend literally half a day working and the majority of the rest of it sleeping on occassion (like today because I had a long weekend). I'm just sitting here thinking about the fact that I'm working overtime instead of using the one or 3 days I have off resting. And of course, I'm thining,"Why the HELL didn't I take the blue pill."

Damn, I hope my wife doesn't eat al of the Caramel Delights...

This entry was posted on February 13, 2006 at Monday, February 13, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 full and speaking on it

Post a Comment