Super Bowl ads - now portable  

Posted by Roddykat in , ,

Do you like watching the Super bowl ads, but not the actual game? (I do, I do!)
Well, now you can get them in a video podcast all bite sized and portable like. Yummy!!
Well, check out the link from the link below(it's a good post) and find out how. There will be
words like feeds and podcasts and video on Ipods (whatever those are). Check it out. I will
and I don't have an Ipod. I do have a PSP that I can use for on the go viewing. Ipods, after all,
are not the only video viewing options. We will get to all of that soon. That said, check it out.

TinyScreenfuls.com » Get Super Bowl Ads as a Video Podcast Feed

This entry was posted on February 3, 2006 at Friday, February 03, 2006 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 full and speaking on it

Post a Comment