Incidently...  

Posted by Roddykat in ,

If there was ever a question about why I am kind of hot and heavy with the posting within the last day or two it's because I have a lot that I hadn't put out yet, so i'm catching up. Plus, I'm lazy so I have to do it when I get the steam. Either that or i'm trying to catch up to The L.... Naaah, it's the first one but the thought is tempting. Oh and before I go on. I let this month slip by without mentioning that it's National Black Music Month. So celebrate with your favorite genre of music because most, if not all, major genres of music have African or African American influences. That last part is fact that no one can dispute. Hence, my music themed posts, I guess. There are a couple more to go too. Anyway, carry on.

Peace

This entry was posted on June 24, 2006 at Saturday, June 24, 2006 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 full and speaking on it

c'mon you can keep up.

by the way are you going the share my tidbit with the class or should i? i thought about it, but i won't bother if you are.

June 25, 2006 at 1:20 PM

Ladies and Gentleman, the tease has been given. Stay tuned for the results.

June 25, 2006 at 7:27 PM

Post a Comment