Why, because I don't feel like writing anything else yet  

Posted by Roddykat in

Alright, I know you've probably seen or heard of the video of Connie Chung singing (as it were) by now. If you hadn't, guess what you're in luck. I just some happen to come across it (like it wasn't that easy to find).

But first, this classic commercial that I used to like:




Now, before you see this, I want to share something with you about this video i've noticed. No, it's not that Connie can't really sing. No, it's not the Piccolo"Piano player" that people call a robot or the fact that it appears he wasn't playing a damn thing. You know what it is? Maybe it's just me, but Connie Chung's kinda hot. AND she has a little ass on her, too. at first, i thought she was poking it out, but I was in error. I guess sitting behind a desk all these years is a bit misleading. Anyway, enjoy.

This entry was posted on July 9, 2006 at Sunday, July 09, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 full and speaking on it

That's the most disturbing thing I've seen in a very long time.

July 17, 2006 at 3:17 PM

I know, that Tootsie Roll commercial is still in my head after all these years. wow

July 20, 2006 at 3:54 AM

Post a Comment