I'll stick to the walkways, thank you.  

Posted by Roddykat in

I came across this video just now and I thought this was crazily impressive.... kind of. Check it out. It's in French with English subtitles so you will actually have to read if you want to know what they are saying. The subject's name is David Belle and I guess he starred in a movie written by Luc Besson (Fifth Element, Transporter 1 & 2, The Professional, among others). The clip is from a documentary (also written by Besson) called 'Yamakasi—the modern-day Samurai'. It is supposedly about the 'sport' of 'Free Running' called Parkour. Just watch it to get it. you may have seen this elsewhere and not known what it is.



 I came across it looking at an edited version with Super Mario Brothers sound effects in it that you can find here.

This entry was posted on August 1, 2006 at Tuesday, August 01, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 full and speaking on it

some of that looks familiar. I think I saw a piece of that on a commercial.

speaking of super mario. check this out..super mario LIVE...too funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdbs9N7x_3w

August 4, 2006 at 2:53 PM

Post a Comment