Happy Birthday, Cookie!  

Posted by Roddykat in

Today is the birthday of my "baby sister", Audrey. I call her Cookie 'cause she's a SHWEETY!! Hopefully, she won't be too mad that I put her on blast like this, but I think she'll forgive me. I thought I was going to be up that way today for the A & T game, but no luck. I wanted to surprise her (or at least call while I was up there) even though she might have been out most of the day with her hubby and Mom.

So Cookie, since I wasn't able to get there and I don't have a cake for you, I hope that you will accept this in lieu of a gift (for now). And I hope that that you will also accept this:



Anyway, Happy Birthday, Little Lady!! Don't worry, I won't tell anyone you are 29, even though I know you wouldn't mind. BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGG HUG for you.

Oh, and here is your cake.

dolphin
Love you! :)

This entry was posted on September 2, 2006 at Saturday, September 02, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 full and speaking on it

*steals a piece of that cake*

September 7, 2006 at 1:28 PM

LOL

September 7, 2006 at 3:51 PM

Post a Comment