(1st official post of the year) Let's start this year off where '06 ended...with a meme  

Posted by Roddykat in ,

Last year, I wouldn't do these meme things, but I also realized that you could learn a couple of things about people from them. Well, I knew that part, but I figured I gave out what people wanted to know about me. Then that may or may not be true because no one asked for what I gave them. Then that's not entirely true because a couple of people asked about... well anyway, here we are to now. I figured i'd start this year with a couple of the memes that interested me last year. I'll probably be doing them within the next couple of posts (in between geeking out). So let's start with an easy one....





1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc) my MP3 player, in this case


2. Put it on shuffle

3. Press play

4. For every question, type the song that's playing

5. When you go to a new question, press the next button

6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...



Opening Credits: "No One Else" - Amel Larrieux

Waking Up: "New Doo review" - Parliament

First Day At School: "Dreamin" - Crossrhodes

Falling In Love: "Glitches(the skin you're in)" - Amel Larrieux The Roots (an odd ring of truth in that)

Fight Song: "I'm Not Afraid" - Jill Scott (Gotta giggle on that one)

Breaking Up: "Liquid Sunshine" - Parliament (what???)

Prom: "No Snakes Alive" - King Geedorah featuring Jet-Jaguar

Life is good: "R.A.P.G.A.M.E" - Viktor Vaughn featuring Manchild and Iz-Real (huh???)

Mental Breakdown: "Soul Inspiration" - Anita Baker (I love this song, too. Interesting choice)

Driving: "5th Fashion" - Little Brother

Flashback: "Bravebird" - Amel Larrieux (maybe a theme here?)

Getting Back Together: "Searchin' My Soul" - Amel Larrieux (wow)

Wedding: "Talk To Me" - Anita Baker (here's another giggler)

Birth of Child: "9 Lashes (When Michael Slaps Lucifer)" - Vast Aire (WTF?!!?)

Final Battle: "Wizard of Finance" - Parliament

Funeral Song: "My Adidas" - Run DMC (Hopefully, someone will break out the cardboard)

End Credits: "Music" - The Brand New Heavies (I would've preferred "Sex God", but beggars can't be choosy...and it would be a lie)





I hope you got something out of this. I

got a couple of laughs in. Now I have to process what this means, if

anything. I guess we'll see what the next one brings. Oh, and why is this the 1st official post of the new year when I clearly did one before this? Because I said so. :P



Peace!





Technorati Tags: ,



powered by performancing firefox

This entry was posted on January 8, 2007 at Monday, January 08, 2007 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 full and speaking on it

THat post was right up your alley huh?

January 10, 2007 at 9:58 AM

Yep, stick around. You may be surprised at what else pops up here. :)

January 10, 2007 at 6:36 PM

Post a Comment