CES is over, but i'm still going...  

Posted by Roddykat in ,

Though I am a bit tired (just got home from work). I might say this again, but i am in the market for a cellphone. CES would partially decide what I get. I would like to be with Verizio, but Cingular is aaparently getting the hotness. To me the hotness means nothing if it doesn't do what I want it do....EVERYTHING. No, really I do want it to do a lot but it can't do everything. So i'm looking through the CES coverage, and I see stuff that some of you might want, so I will try to post it here. Part of that trouble may have been taken care of by the excellent cell phone covering site, Phonescoop.com. Click the link below to see what they found. The first page talks about the LG - VX-9400 for Verizon. You can watch TV (served up by Verizon) on it. Check out the video at the bottom of the first page, too.



CES 2007 (Phone Scoop)



Technorati Tags: , ,

This entry was posted on January 12, 2007 at Friday, January 12, 2007 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 full and speaking on it

Post a Comment