Now this is just sad...Now they're pimpin' penguins  

Posted by Roddykat in , ,

I ran across this article just now and thought it was funny, really. A rare species of penguin was found off the coast of Australia, tired after it apparently swam a long way long way from where it was. And what does it get for it's troubles? Check out the story here:



Sex next for rescued 'Groucho Marx' penguin



The DVD should be out shortly with a bonus scene of the threesome that you KNOW will happen. Actually, it seems like he's not complaining much... Then again, I probably wouldn't mind myself, knowing me.

This entry was posted on January 10, 2007 at Wednesday, January 10, 2007 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 full and speaking on it

I can't believe this was actually made into a news story......craziness!

January 10, 2007 at 7:36 PM

I've seen worse. You'd think it was a slow news day or something.

January 10, 2007 at 8:10 PM

Post a Comment