Back. Here and not. never left  

Posted by Roddykat

Hi folks,





    When we last left our hero, he was doing.... not much. Sure, stuff was going on, geeky stuff was (and is) there to be spoken off, but it wasn't happening. No excuse, so I won't offer on. I did take a trip for work last week, but I will come back to that next. Also, while I couldn't bring myself to post, it wasn't for lack of things to say. I'm actually catching up on a few things and will be getting back into my normal irregular schedule. Ok, I'm seeing if there were any real changes to Performancing, since it changed to Scribefire. Ok, I'm lying because that's a terrible excuse...and the fact that it would be an excuse. Anyway, if you are still here, I appreciate it! If not, then how are you looking at this? At any rate, I'll holla back in a little bit. Feel free to fumigate some wisdom in the comments or email. If you can catch me, hit up Skype (check the thought bubble to the left). My Pandora stations are still going too (I recommend the Nu jazz one).



Peace

This entry was posted on April 5, 2007 at Thursday, April 05, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 full and speaking on it

I'm still checking for you Mr. Rod..
Quote of the Day:
"A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears."

April 9, 2007 at 7:31 AM
Anonymous  

RK: Hmmmm.... "back. here and not. never left". Sounds like what we used to call back in my college days as being 'incog-Negro'! {smile, couldn't resist}

April 10, 2007 at 9:37 AM

I appreciate the love, definitely. I've been a bit lax.

GG: Thanks much, and nice quote. I suppose there is some truth to it. :)

Tgrundy: Nice! That was definitely me when I was in college. On the low! :)

Thank you guys for sticking with me.

April 11, 2007 at 6:46 AM
Anonymous  

Yo man, did you get my e-mail? The NetInfoWeb 'SoulSites' Aggregator Page has been created, track over 50 soul music sites on one page.

http://soulsites.netinfoweb.com

April 12, 2007 at 1:20 PM

TGrundy: Yep, I sure did. Just hadn't had a clean moment to check it out, but I most definitely will. :) Thanks for the heads up!

April 12, 2007 at 3:29 PM

Post a Comment