National Novel Writing Month  

Posted by Roddykat in

Just a reminder. It's National Novel Writing Month(also known as NaNoWriMo). Yea, I know this could have come a few days sooner, but I know there are some people who could no only cacth up, but do the thing upside down with one hand behind their backs(you know who you are). And it'd be a best seller, probably. The premise is simple. Write a novel on a month. 50,000 words minimum. That's about, what, 1,500 words a day for the whole month of November (plus/minus the catch up from being 7 days short). It doesn't even have to been Pulitzer Prize winning, just done. The advice I heard was to "write now, edit later". It's really not to late to get on it either. Just go to this site and check things out. Here are the basics that you might want to know. This has happened for the past couple of years and one of these years I am going to get in on this. All I want to add is that if you do get on this, I would love to read it*! Just holla at me should you do so. I would encourage any writers to do so. You never know what might come out of it.

Peace

* - My track record on doing this is not so good, but I do have and try to make every attempt to do so.


Technorati Tags:

Powered by ScribeFire.

This entry was posted on November 7, 2007 at Wednesday, November 07, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 full and speaking on it

Post a Comment