Now this ought to be good...  

Posted by Roddykat in ,

Sometime last week, my wife tells me that she wants to start blogging. Normally I would encourage the thought to anyone asking about it, but this was funny to me because whenever she has seen me blogging or even looking at forums (both are synonymous with blogging to her), she look down on it. Yet, I've seen her go on Soap Opera forums and either raise cane or laugh at, out loud not on the board, on what was being said there. Heck, I've seen her yelling at the the TV because of something she saw or heard on The View, Oprah, Rachael Ray, Meet The Press, the news, or whatever. I'm saying all of this because, obviously, she's a natural fit to blog yet never wanted to do it. She could probably take on a tag teamed Bill O'Reilly / Rush Limbaugh all by herself...and probably win! She's not that big in stature, but she makes up for it vocally. :)

Maybe that is about to change. When she asked me about it, ,I poo pooed the notion because I thought she wasn't serious. She recently brought it up again and while I still kind of poo pooed it, it piqued me interest. She definitely has a lot to say and it would do so much better in a public forum than just laying around the house with me. So this is where we are right now. One of two things are about to happen: 1) I'm going to set her up with a Wordpress page and let her have at it, or 2) I may set her up to guest post here, and she takes off running, we spin her off on her own. The first, I'd be doing that for my own curiosity on Wordpress than anything else. The second scenario would be easier for me and it would bring something different to the table. Win win for me either way. I will definitely let you all know, so you can check her out. Let me know what you think about it.

This entry was posted on February 23, 2008 at Saturday, February 23, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 full and speaking on it

THAT would be exciting!!

And I like Wordpress!

Can't wait to see some female flair around here for a little while!! ;o)

March 8, 2008 at 8:04 PM

Post a Comment