Where are they now (Update): Portishead  

Posted by Roddykat in ,

I could have sworn that I have done one of these for them, but I can't find it. Portishead is one of the greatest groups, ever. OK, that's a bit much, but they are a great Electronica/trip-hop group from England. Their first album, Dummy, is a classic. They hadn't had an album on about 10 years and now they are coming back out.


Maybe they heard me. Doubt it. They were already working on the album when I posted about them. I CAN'T WAIT! Portishead is bringing out their third album called...Third, on April 14 (not the third??) I don't care. I just want to hear it. I know there are tracks on theirMyspace page (I hope "Keybored 299 03" is still on the album) but I've been waiting for a new album for a minute. Hopefully, I will have a review of it when it comes out. We'll see. I'm lazy about stuff like that, but i want to try my hand at it. That's all I wanted to say about that for now.


Technorati Tags: ,

This entry was posted on March 12, 2008 at Wednesday, March 12, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 full and speaking on it

See? I knew you were great! Lol...

I absolutely adore Portishead... and am very excited about the news.

Thanks for speaking up man!

(and what happened to the co-blogging project with the wife?)

March 13, 2008 at 12:42 PM

i hear trip-hop and i think of Lynn from Girlfriends
i think i remember be u puttin me onto some portishead via the board
good stuff

March 13, 2008 at 4:24 PM

@ Ms. Sula: (*blush*)
as for the wife and blogging, there have been developments, but it's still a go. I'll update about that soon.

@ Deja: Would I steer you wrong...? Don't answer that. :)

March 13, 2008 at 10:02 PM

Hey thanks for stopping by my humble abode, although I have nooo idea who you are talking about as I am no where near a music fan

March 16, 2008 at 6:20 PM

passing through saying hi!

March 19, 2008 at 11:32 AM

like Patrice i'm just coming by to say hi....cuz you so fly! ;)

March 20, 2008 at 9:04 AM

trip -hop? Thas a new one.

Maybe they did hear you. a group member googled themselves and found you...

Never know!

March 22, 2008 at 1:08 AM

@ Tenacious: Hey I like what you're doing over there. It's my pleasure. Glad you stopped by. May pass you some links. You might like them

@ Patticakes: Hey love! Thanks for rolling through!

@ Gee Double: See, you just keep earning those hugs, I tell you. :)

@ Kayos: Is that a fact? Something similar happened a while ago. I need to step my game up. I guess it's the power of a well placed Google alert or vanity search. I hope they noted my suggestion. :)

March 22, 2008 at 7:39 AM

Post a Comment