Looking before you leap...  

Posted by Roddykat in

This is what I get for not checking out my blog roll before posting. Yesterday(as of this post), the super cutie sex/dating/relationship super Blogger FunkyBrownChick wrote a great based on a comment made by some unknown clown. You can check that out here. I recently came across FBC and her site roaming through Twitter. I know, I haven't talked about that site yet and I will. It's having issues right now, anyway. That's another post.

Anywhoo, what's funny to me is that had I known (she did mention it in the comments though) she was going to bat this one out that fast and post it, I would not have put up the post before this one. But that's the mark of a good writer. They can do that kind of stuff. I was already embarrassed that the people I knew would see it, but now there the chance that that others might, also. It's not a bad post, just embarrassing for me (being a shy type person and all). I thought about taking it it down real quick, but I thought about it. Eff it. What's done is done. And I'm probably making it worse for myself by calling attention to it.:) So up it stays and hiding in the corner, am I. My less than consistent blogging habits don't help either. :) Speaking of, hopefully Deja won't bop me in the head V-8 style.

Now, lest ye be thinking that I'm just hyping up her site because she mentioned me, you need to be ashamed. She's been on my blog roll since the re-template (I didn't design it), so you could have very well been over there by now, so there (*sticks out toungue*). It doesn't matter, and you all know I try to put you up on good things and people...no matter how late that may. So go...and try to foget about the last post.

This entry was posted on May 27, 2008 at Tuesday, May 27, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 full and speaking on it

a shout out?
i am quite honored

May 28, 2008 at 1:35 AM

Oooh, a whole post about my post about you? Very cool. Also, very meta. :)

May 28, 2008 at 7:04 AM

@Dejanae: You're quite trippin' is what you are. :) Like I don't shout you out any chance I get.

@Funkybrownchick: (*takes bow*) It is how we do, milady. :) Thanks for dropping by and for the love.

May 28, 2008 at 4:27 PM

Post a Comment