Summer Meme: Sing Along / Seven Songs  

Posted by Roddykat in ,

Now this is a meme I can get behind! If you plan to tag me,, make it a music based one. I'm sure to get on it. :)

Tagged by: EJ Flavors

“List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre,
whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must
be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your spring summer. Post
these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag
seven other people to see what they’re listening to.”


So in no terribly particular order....

  1. Love thirst- Jean Grae
  2. Now and Then - Lalah Hathaway
  3. Journey In Satchinanda - Alice Coltrane
  4. Should I - Grenique
  5. Somersault (Dangermouse remix) - Zero 7 w / MF Doom
  6. She always in my hair - Prince (edited because I keep confusing it with Outkast's song)
  7. Flashing Lights - Colin Munroe
List points out a couple of glaring facts. I need to dig into some more music(and I will), and I keep a lot of music in my head. :)

So now comes the tagging:


Dejanae
Funkdigital
Funkybrownchick
Gee Gee
Kayos
Ms. Sula
Pajnstl

There is also a super secret 8th tag, but obviously it's a secret!
Technorati Tags: ,

This entry was posted on June 21, 2008 at Saturday, June 21, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 full and speaking on it

1. Beyonce - Flaws and All
2. Beyonce - Hollywood
3. E.Badu - I'm in Love with You
4. E. Badu - Orange Moon
5. Jilly - I Need You
6. Jilly - Crown Royal
7. Dream - Shawty is 10

any questions??

June 21, 2008 at 12:06 PM

in no particular order for preference or genre...

Everything - Lifehouse
Heaven - Kem
Book Wuk - Tanya Stevens
Kissing - Bliss
Each Day Gets Better - John Legend
No Disturb Sign - Beres Hammond
The Least I Can Do - Smokie Norful

Love!

June 23, 2008 at 7:23 AM

i'll throw mine up tomorrow or sometime thus week.lol

June 23, 2008 at 4:08 PM

Post a Comment