The toy Gods, they love me!  

Posted by Roddykat in , ,

(Via @taswell on Twitter)

No words need to be spoken on how awesome this is! A USB flash drive that transforms into the Decepticon, Ravage. If you know what that last sentence means, you are already trying to click a buy button somewhere. Well sadly, there isn't one because it comes out in September, but there is a preorder button here:

 Transforming USB Flash Memory (2 GB) - Ravage - Transformers Device Label Device Label at BigBadToyStore

Now, do I care that this thing only has 2GB of memory & that it's $42.99? Hell Frakking no! As a matter of fact, check out these other transforming USB devices while you're there. That Blaster transforming USB hub might also be on my list. Go, go now!

(You know, I now wish I hadn't given away all of my Transformers when I was younger)

This entry was posted on May 20, 2009 at Wednesday, May 20, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 full and speaking on it

Hey Roddy!! How are you? Just wanted to say hi and see how you were doing!

And I like the decepticon concept... so totally geekish and cool!

June 8, 2009 at 6:49 PM

Happy Birthday!

August 19, 2009 at 8:04 AM

Post a Comment