Back...and gone again  

Posted by Roddykat in

Good morrow my people,


Yes, it is really me after a long..hiatus, break, sabbatical, just not being around anywhere, etc. I've actually been missing the good old geeky blogging I used to do, and it's not like I haven't had anything to say about what's going down in the tubes. And so here I am, winging my way back into the fold every so slowly....but not here.

So I've loaded up the the truck and I'm moving to my own space. So how about coming to visit me at thebrownspoon.com? It's not fully furnished yet, but it's mine and hopefully comfy to you all as well(assuming anyone is still out there checking the feed). Speaking of the feed, if you are subscribed to the Feedburner feed, nothing should change for you.

So come see me why don't you? Keep me company

This entry was posted on September 7, 2010 at Tuesday, September 07, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 full and speaking on it

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Thanks!

Madison
maddie0147@gmail.com

February 10, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Post a Comment