We interrupt the normal rant for this one...  

Posted by Roddykat in

I just caught a glimpse of the Grammy’s and I realize why I don’t watch it. Don’t get me wrong, Alicia Keys and Stevie Wonder’s presentation was cool, but before the show started (on Entertainment tonight), the opening act was said to be Madonna and The Gorillaz. I like the Gorillaz and I don’t feel much about Madonna, at all. The thing I really hate about that part is the "omitted" the fact that De La Soul was also in that performance(not once, but I hear twice). That's just crazy. I'm pissed off for them, but that's how the Grammy's roll. Plus, I know the best person doesn’t always win and someone will say something stupid (my money’s on Kanye West). So even though Chuck D is supposed to be there, John Legend, Mary J. Blige, and Hezikah Walker, are performing among a couple of others, it’s just painful to watch.

This entry was posted on February 8, 2006 at Wednesday, February 08, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 full and speaking on it

So why was Madonna even there? We were good with The Gorillaz! I haven't liked her since she joined the looney Kaballah people and changed her name to Marge or Martha and became a high preistess or whatever she calls herself these days! I am sure I will have more complaints as time goes on, but I just started watching it on TiVo now. I am going to go now so I can watch Coldplay. One of my many guilty pleasures when it comes to my strange taste in music!

February 8, 2006 at 10:08 PM

Post a Comment