Fuckin' Jury Duty!  

Posted by Roddykat in

Yea, i said it. and starting tomorrow, that's where i'll be, dammnit! I'm all for civic duty and all that, but sitting around (cases or not) for $10 a day for eight hours a day is not my idea of fair. I'm going to try to take my either my MP3 player, PSP, or my Nintendo DS, but it'll be my luck that I get a case right off the bat like I did last time I had it. The difference this time is that I am taking off of work. Last time, I thought I was Iron Man and went to work afterwards. You all, do you that I work at night for 12 hours each for 3 (on average) - 7 days, right? Yea, that was silly of me, but I won't make that mistake this time. But I have to use time to do it (I think). I may post updates when possible. At least i'll be somewhat close to my favorite Deli. North Main Deli, great sour cream potato salad and spinach turkey wraps. Yummee!!

This entry was posted on June 25, 2006 at Sunday, June 25, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 full and speaking on it

*Keeping fingers crossed* I have never been called for Jury Duty! :)

June 26, 2006 at 12:04 PM

Post a Comment