Opening Pandora's box or something like that.  

Posted by Roddykat in , ,

We interrupt the previously scheduled rant for something a little more or less productive.

For those of you Pandora users, you might want to check this link out.

jkOnTheRun: As if we needed more to like about it: 15 Pandora tweaks

Now, i've talked about Pandora enough in the past and I probably won't stop talking about it any time soon.  This post, outside of having some other good links, clicks through to this post on the Lifehacker site:

Technophilia: 15 ways to get more out of Pandora - Lifehacker

As the title says, there are some useful tips for handing Pandora. Some of them I have heard of and/or used before. An issue in one of these tips, I hadn't encountered. The only one I didn't see is the one on how to rewind a track and I know there was a way out there. I'm not so much concerned with saving tracks (which is mentioned in one or two or the tips), but it is handy, I guess. At any rate, if you use Pandora, check it out. If you are curious about it, check out my stations to the left of this post.

And now back to the previously scheduled rant or whatnot.

This entry was posted on September 18, 2006 at Monday, September 18, 2006 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 full and speaking on it

damn it i still have to check out your stations.

October 3, 2006 at 11:11 AM

Post a Comment