Random thoughts...  

Posted by Roddykat in

Random song in my head
N'Dambi - "Black Star" Tunin' and Cosignin'

Is it wrong that after a long night at work, after a long weekend at work, that the only to be excited about in the last past long week is the fact that the hot sign was up at the only Krispy Creme doughnut spot (that is well out of the way of the trip home)? I mean Snoopy dance excited(well okay, not THAT excited).


Also, last night I saw about 5 minutes of the new show, "Heroes" on NBC. Coincidently, I saw the first 5 minutes of the show, "Windfall", a few months back. They seem similar to me for some reason. Instead of money, these people get powers. Go figure.

This entry was posted on September 26, 2006 at Tuesday, September 26, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 full and speaking on it

I caught the first five minutes of "Heroes" too while I was at the gym. It seemed like too many damned people to be keeping track of for me.

October 3, 2006 at 11:12 AM

Post a Comment