In catching up on my blogs and other random items  

Posted by Roddykat in , ,

This, from my home girl, L. You have to check out the video on the post (if you hadn't already).
It said a lot and I didn't have the sound on. Go figure. And congrats on her blog win!

Phat to Fabulous!: Booty Booty Booty Booty Rockin' Every Where...



There is a beautiful (personally) NSFW picture of an oil painting on blogger extraordinaire Voilet Blue's site, Tinynibbles.com. Check that out, here.



Also, check out the latest edition of Soul2Soul from HoneySoul.com. It's called the Divalicious Edition. You can listen to it there or download it for later. It's worth the listen.

Honey Soul Music » Soul 2 Soul, Dec. 14, 2006: The Divalicious Edition


There is also the reason why I may have to stop doing Sample Moments. No really, dude's
got it locked. Check out SoulCrates...your home for SOUL: Show Em Whatcha Got....A Hova Sample Session


Next up is a not one, not two, but a three part mix of Barry White and Isaac Hayes (with a little Marvin, Al Green, and others) on T. Grundy's RIBS site. Definitely go check those out if you hadn't already.

Random musical interlude: Songs stuck in my head....(with video)
I wish I knew why

First up: Wham - "Everything She Wants"


Second: Blackalicious - "Make you feel that way"

Because I couldn't find "Paragraph President" and "Alphabet Aerobics' was done here.

Third: Vanilla Ice - "Ice Ice baby"

I really didn't look for this one because I don't know why it popped up. Do have a funny story though. I was in Best buy a couple of weeks back where the satellite radio stuff was when this song came on. Now, I had already been hearing it in my head the last couple of days prior, so I left the area. Turning the corner from the display, I see these 3 young caucasians (two of which in hoodies no doubt) striking a B Boy stance and trippin' on said song. Needless to say, I found this quite amusing, yet sad at the same time. Anyway, in lieu of the actual song, here is a clip from "In Living Color" that is just as funny.




And last but not least this clip from the show "Scrubs" because thanks to my cousin showing me the clip, i'm singing the damn song.



Later.

P.S.
Oh, and Holla - TRANSFORMERS on Yahoo! Movies
It can't be good, but I WILL see it....because....it's F**KIN' Transformers, MAN!

This entry was posted on December 26, 2006 at Tuesday, December 26, 2006 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 full and speaking on it

Post a Comment