If this was a case, it'd be dismissed...(NSFW)  

Posted by Roddykat in ,

I had to share this. It's about Angelina Jolie, but how you might be thinking about her. Now, I know what you're thinking,"Not you too". Ok, i've not talked about Angelina Jolie to anyone but my hand, so cut me some slack. You wan to fuck her to too and you know it. Anyway, the post is kind of funny to me. The blogger's name is Sam Sugar and it's his site. I'm a fan of some of his works (most notably Podnography). I'd like to see him argue a court case. He'd win on a "Boston Legal" type basis. Anyway, enjoy.

Angelina Jolie’s Real Marvelous Breasts | SugarBank

(*EDIT*) I wasn't aware of this until later that the always lovely and entertaining Mistress was one of the sites mentioned in one of Sam Sugar's Sugasm posts a while back. Apparently, I missed that when it happened.

Technorati Tags: ,

This entry was posted on January 17, 2007 at Wednesday, January 17, 2007 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 full and speaking on it

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
January 20, 2007 at 5:16 AM

I've been meaning to send another article to Sugasm too.

Maybe I'll get started on that ASAP.

But oh, I find Angelina gross. Her lips are always looking chapped as fuck, she resembles a satanic devil-worshipper, and she's a man stealing cunt muffin.

No hard feelings though.

January 20, 2007 at 5:16 AM

Go for it. That last one raised more than eyebrows. :) I forgot that you have to submit stuff for the Sugasm. I wonder if I have anything in the brain stem to submit. I could use some extra mental intercourse( or maybe just masturbation) right as well as physical right now.

Oh, and none taken. I thought she was on your 'Dyke of the day "post, but I was mistaken.

January 20, 2007 at 8:40 AM

Post a Comment