Want list wrap up  

Posted by Roddykat in , , ,

First of all, I want to say thanks to the one or two people (if that many. I hadn't been able to get my metrics) that stuck with me through my geekfest last week. I will be returning to my regular geekfest after this post. Right now, I present some of the last few notables of the stuff I'm still looking through from the coverage.



Powersquid





Good for the nest of power cables behind the stereo equipment (or in my case, the two computers I have connected in addition to) and/or home theater system you might have. Every plug has it's socket, just like sex.



LV VX9400 (i've mentioned this one before)





Not much to say about this. It's a cellphone. A sweet looking, screen flipping, TV capable cellphone. Yep, you should be able to catch [Insert show of choice] when at [Insert event] or doing [I really don't know]. Now, before you get too excited, Verizon is starting a TV service to go along with the phone (and another one) so what channels you will have depends on that, I believe.





Nokia N95 - Another cool cellphone. Looks lika a PDA. Might be as cool as the iPhone I keep seeing things about. It's not in the States yet, so holla when it it is.









I got nothing else, so you can wake up now. As I said, we now return to our regularly scheduled geekery.





Technorati Tags: , ,

This entry was posted on January 16, 2007 at Tuesday, January 16, 2007 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 full and speaking on it

Post a Comment