Want list #4 (mobile)  

Posted by Roddykat in



As i've said, I am in the market for a cellphone. In fact, that is part of the reason that I've been geeked up more than usual for this years CES. I figure, there was going to be some new hotness that I just HAD to have or a new version of a phone that would drive down the price of the phone I want. I'm flexible. I've also said that I would like to be on Verizon, but there aren't that many phone that do want I want on the carrier. There are some, but I'd kinda like to have choice. And while sex appeal is NOT a requirement with, it would be nice. As it stands right now, Cingular in all it's merging glory is getting some nice new stuff. Verizon is getting one that might be nice, but outside of that, I hadn't seen anything yet. Which brings me to now.



Unless you've been under a rock the past couple of days, there has been one word, and it is iPhone. It's made by Apple, the Ipod people. Yea, they make computers too, for the elite (personal thought, not theirs). I don't have an Ipod and I don't use a Mac, but this iPhone thing is kinda sexy. I was going to stay away from talking about it, but that won't happen. So let's get this out of the way:



Touch screen (nice)

Stereo Bluetooth (it'd better)

Runs apple OS X (lite some say) (umm, ok)

4 or 8 GBs of storage, which means..

It's an ipod and runs itunes (boo)

GSM, so...

Cingular will carry it (boo)

480x320 screen (nummy)

Wi-fi (duh!)

(sort of) High speed cellular internet ( I don't know how fast EDGE really is)



The comparisons to the equally sexy LG KE850: Priceless



iPhone LG KE850: separated at birth? - Engadget Mobile



Technorati Tags: , ,

This entry was posted on January 16, 2007 at Tuesday, January 16, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 full and speaking on it

Post a Comment