Musical orgy?? and other tidbits  

Posted by Roddykat in , , , ,

Before I get into the actual post, I wanna call to you attention some things I just ran across. This might end up being a long post because it's two in one. The second part has been held on to for a while and I'd figured i'd just throw it out now. So......

First off, I've mentioned this before, but now it's official. By the time you read this the new X-clan should be out. Go cop that! Here is a link from Honeysoul.com (where there are other previews) or you can go straight to MP3.com and stream it or X-Clan's site. Makes no difference to me, just go.

Second, 9th Wonder is no longer with NC's own Little Brother. The group is also trying to get away from their label. Read on that here. Why does this kind of remind me of the way that Slum Village was going? I can imagine how this went down being that the group didn't seem to be getting as much spotlight as 9th Wonder's production. We'll see how the sound of the group comes out. It sounds promising with the producers they have on tap, but 9th's sound just put them out there.

Finally, the Beastie Boys AND the Wu-tang Clan are coming out with new albums. The latter with a tribute to ODB. It just don't stop and I, for one, am glad.

Now that that is out of the way, on to the post. It is music related....sort of. I dedicate it to The Mistress, Divine Lavender, and Missy. Don't ask my why, just hope no one gets offended.

P.S. I did warn you, so if you need a break, do so and come back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who says sex and tech don't mix. There are many examples of this, but I will just touch on these right now. Normally, I don't talk sex or toys in this spot and there is just one thing I have to say about that. It's about DAMN time I did. Hell, it's the only thing I hadn't covered around here and outside of tech, it's my favorite subject. I come across stuff all the time, but never mention them.

Anyway, ladies, do you like music? Do you like to have a little "me time" while listening to some? Sure, you can grab a rabbit, turn on the radio and have at it but why stop there? Why not have something for that night out or long trips? Yes, friends, we are talking about music (or voice) activated vibrators. Plug in your favorite music playing apparatus, then plug the device on or in to yourself and turn on all parties involved. Now, since I don't know of anyone who has tried these, nor do I know of any guinea pigs who would allow me to tape them using them test any of these out for me (well maybe I know one).
If you are looking, these are for you.

First up:

iBuzz - the music activated iPod sex toy


iBuzz

(UPDATE) I see there is now an IBuzz Two on the market. Now you can share. REALLY. :) And here is some video!




Next: The Audi-oh! I love that name, I tell you. Here is a description from Gizmodo.

Gizmodo - click on through.

audioh1.jpg


But wait, there's more. Well, at least one more.

Last, for now, is the OhMiBod. This joint looks like a tampon, no two ways about it. The scroll wheel on the Ipod controls the vibration.

OhMiBod Music Powered Vibrator - iPod vibrator, mp3 vibrator , sex toy, vibrator ...



You know, I shouldn't even have to say much more. These items kind of speak for themselves.
Need help with a playlist? No, you don't, but here are some suggestions:

"Get it Up" by The Time
"Oops" by Tweet
"Come", "Insatiable", "Get Off" or any number of other songs by Prince
"I Touch Myself" by T-Boz or any number of people. Or, as a co-worker of mine suggested, "Start me up" by The Rolling Stones.
"How can I ease the pain" - Lisa Fischer (the high note near the end should be something.)

Actually, i'd like to see TGrundy or Grantlove hook something up for this. Now, that I think about, I probably could too. I'm sure, though, that the lucky person using these devices could come up with suitable playlist for their experience. If anyone does try any of these, PLEASE let me know! better still, give me your suggestions for songs. I really want to know what you'd use (or want someone to use).

It's the perfect gift for those who like to come on the go...without going too far.


This entry was posted on January 30, 2007 at Tuesday, January 30, 2007 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 full and speaking on it

just found you and this is the first thing I read??..LOVE IT, having just purchased my first toy 5 days ago..a jelly c-ring for the guy with an clever attachment for the girl..
I would love it if it played Heaven from Kem OMG!!! that would just be well just like HEAVEN, I haven't used it yet, still searching for a prospect that will stay around long enuf for me to whip it out *wink*

January 31, 2007 at 7:59 AM

I guess I'm old fashioned...I prefer my Hitachi Magic Wand over these...

Hilarious post. I never knew that had vibrators to go with your iPod!!!!!

January 31, 2007 at 10:44 PM

GG: Allow me to wish you welcome. Hopefully, you will continue to like what you read. I actually thought about starting another blog and putting this post there because I normally don't cover this side of the map (but I come across things often), but since I tend to float all over the map here, I said screw it. It's in the mission statement.

I think i've seen the ring you're referring to, if you get to try it I want details. I couldn't try it because I have very vanilla wife. I thought about surprising her with what I do have though...

BTW: That's an interesting song choice from Kem. That's a good song!

Mistress: Yea, I thought these were funny, also. In fact, it was because of one posts about your Hitachi that sparked this one. :)


Thank you both for the compliments. I thought I was to brown to blush. :)

February 1, 2007 at 8:36 AM
Anonymous  

RK, great post man! (you know you *are* really out of your mind at times {smile}, I guess that's one of the reasons we get along) Hmmmm... an "M-O" playlist... hmmm? You just *know* I cannot possibly resist the challenge to take you up on such a "pleasurable" idea for a new music mix!

February 5, 2007 at 1:15 PM

i knew this post had to come about sooner or later! lol! i knew you wouldn't miss the opportunity to blog on your two favorite topics!

February 10, 2007 at 2:18 AM

TGrundy & L: It's true I can't deny either statement.

T, I'm looking forward to that mix.

February 10, 2007 at 3:16 PM

Post a Comment