I've been called out. And so, a Meme  

Posted by Roddykat in

This little ditty was taken from the spot of the sweetie, GG. Consequently, between her and e, they were the ones that called me out*. :)



(Quote)hmmmmmm its been over a month...can we get something?? anything??(Unquote)



GG's right, so I'm doing double duty. What's more, this meme is not only a meme, but a sort of overdue dedcation. You'll see what I mean. And it goes a little somethin' like this...





Pick a band and answer only using song titles: Levert



Are you male or female: Casanova

Describe yourself: Loveable

Your best piece of advice: Take Your Time

Describe your last relationship: Like Water

Describe your last crush: Fascination

Say something to someone you have a crush on: Hey Girl

Say something to an ex: Pull Over

Say something to someone who hurt you severely: Give A Little Love

How do you feel right now: Just Coolin'



There's a couple of people I can rightfully throw this to. One of which hadn't posted in '07, and the other has been going great guns and I am curious of his answers. They are The L (she knew this was coming) and TGrundy over Netinfoweb and RIBS (Which I suggest you go check out). Go for it.



* - Normally, I don't succomb to these tactics but, that's my girl and she's doing her thing on her site.





Powered by ScribeFire.

This entry was posted on June 1, 2007 at Friday, June 01, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 full and speaking on it

he's alive!! nice choices..I'll be sangin Casanova all day thank you very much!

June 2, 2007 at 6:52 AM
Anonymous  

OK, you knew I couldn't resist this, right? The "meme mothership" (connection) has landed! {smile}

June 5, 2007 at 11:42 AM

The L is back as the Mojito Mami, and I just put up the new blog today so I will take the challenge, but damn it already looks difficult.

June 5, 2007 at 3:36 PM

Somefin betta dan nuffin
Bloggin is a tough job.
...esp when it's NOT a job!

Go see FF$ so we can talk

See you on the board

e.

eclectik-relaxation.com

The Message board (Grown folk talk)

June 18, 2007 at 6:57 PM

um
how'd i miss this?
i got u for this weekend

November 7, 2008 at 12:16 AM

Post a Comment