New Music Lookout: Chrisette Michele  

Posted by Roddykat in ,

Just getting my hands on the album "I Am" from New artist, Chrisette Michele. The album came out today. I've been anticipating this since I heard about her a while back. You may have heard her on the songs "Lost One" from Jay-Z and and "Can't Forget About You" from Nas. Well, now hear her on her on project. Being that I just got it, this is NOT a review. I don't do those so well anyway. I may have some impressions after I listen to the whole thing. In the mean time, check out out this conversation from Honeysoul.com

Conversation with Chrisette Michele

Also, she has a video for her first single, "If I Have My Way". You can find it on Youtube or the link from Honeysoul.com

Video: If I Have My Way

Nas - "Can't Forget About You"


Jay-Z - "Lost Ones"


I've seen the listed price of $7.99 at Best Buy and Circuit City. That's kind of standard for new artists like this. She's also on iTunes (with 3 bonus tracks - live versions of 3 songs from the album) for the same price, if you like going that route. I've not been a fan of itunes' low bitrate for it's songs (sans the iTunes Plus stuff), but the deal is solid. Seems to be on Napster, too. Either way, go get it. Wish I could point you to where you can listen to the whole thing, but I can't. Itunes and Napster may be able to snippet you. What I can do is point you to her AOL music page if you want to hear a song from the album.

Outside of that, Check out her website, ChrisetteMichele.com, which some stuff to check out (most of which I hadn't seen) and her Myspace page.


Umm, go!

(On a side note, this young lady is Beautiful! That is all.)

Powered by ScribeFire.

This entry was posted on June 19, 2007 at Tuesday, June 19, 2007 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 full and speaking on it

ahahah, you and i were on the same wave legnth, i just did a short post on this album coming out. how's things stranger?

June 19, 2007 at 10:03 PM

thanks for the links Mr. Rod! I'm a new fan of Chrisette...and I *heart* her!! (and you too!)

June 20, 2007 at 7:42 AM

so i couldn't wait to go get it so i downloaded it on itunes....love the whole daggone thing!

June 20, 2007 at 10:09 PM

I so want to be the one that discovered her lol
...or atleast turned people on to her.

I did a small review on the board

either way, good post.

e.

eclectik-relaxation.com

The Message board (Grown folk talk)

June 28, 2007 at 5:42 PM

@ G Double - Stop it, you'll make me blush.

@ M M - Outside of the bitrate issue, it's a good deal. How are those 3 bonus tracks?

@ e - Actually, as far a I'm concerned, you were the one turned me on to her so there it is right there. Thanks!

June 30, 2007 at 7:39 AM
Anonymous  

Chrisette gets nuthin but love from me....but overlooked by so many others

July 26, 2007 at 6:56 PM

Chrisette is the real deal...

August 7, 2007 at 7:03 PM

Post a Comment