Artist look out  

Posted by Roddykat in ,

I've said it before, I'm a little slow to pick up on some music. I'm trying to get better about it. That said...

I just came across this video "Drop" from a D.C. artist named Plunky B. The video and song are kinda hot. Makes since since it was from an album called "Cold Heat". Check out the video for yourself. It's got an Afro-cuban thing going on that's pretty sweet. I may have to seek out his stuff if it's all like this. Actually, I just went back to his site and he has some downloadable songs (including "Drop") to check out. So go check them out also. It appears that the group Plunky and Oneness has been a round for a minute. Peep the Bio while you are there.

Peace



Technorati Tags: ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

This entry was posted on August 15, 2007 at Wednesday, August 15, 2007 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 full and speaking on it

Anonymous  

Good Look on the song!! Im going to search for more music

September 16, 2007 at 7:33 PM

can we get something new here ... huh??

September 26, 2007 at 7:36 AM

Post a Comment