I *heart* XKCD + whatever else  

Posted by Roddykat in ,

For one of the reasons why, click this link:

xkcd - A webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and language - By Randall Munroe

I could have embedded it here, but click through, there is more funny than that.

I was just laughing at the wife for going ga ga for the Nintendo Wii being shown on Rachael Ray. Funnier still since I told her about it a while ago and that she had a chance to try one when my cousin brought his home for Christmas. Won't be getting it (still can't find it anyway around here). Not saying never though. *SMH*

This could be remnants from the Strawberry Milk high I was on this morning, but...

From the I don't know why Dept., here is a list of my 5 favorite songs to wake up to (No particular order):

Somersault (DJ Dangermouse Remix) - Zero 7 Feat. MF Doom
Hummin' (live) - Cannonball Adderley Quartet
Journey In Satchidananda - Alice Coltrane
Definition (and/or RE: DEFiniton) - Black Star
Down Here On The Ground - Grant Green

Honorable Mentions:
Keep Trying - Groove Theory
Verbal Murder 2 - Pete Rock W/ Big Punisher, Noreaga, and Common
Da Supafriendz - Vast Aire Feat.MF Doom

Still need a reason? Because you didn't ask but you were wondering. Good enough? :)
Need another? What I was originally going to post isn't working out. What makes it so bad is that I write on the fly. Ida Know

You might THINK that's the real reason, but it might be.

Peace

This entry was posted on March 24, 2008 at Monday, March 24, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 full and speaking on it

comics: amusing
wii: i could care less
song to wake up to:
maxwell-Submerge

March 25, 2008 at 12:13 PM

don't knock the wii...it's a bit addictive, my sister and I take over the nieces' wii from time to time, lol. We get in a good workout playing tennis...but I had to laugh at the thought of her not getting excited about it until she saw it featured on Rachel Ray...and why does she have a show again? lol

March 30, 2008 at 11:02 PM

Post a Comment