Me love me Roots and Sulka  

Posted by Roddykat in ,

I love the Roots. They are one of my top five fave Hip Hop groups. This means I get pretty excited when I hear about new joints from them. The problem is, until right now, i hadn't heard about anything new. So imagine my surprise when I check out this post on Soulbounce.com


The Roots Redeem Themselves With 'Rising Up' - SOULBOUNCE.COM


I didn't know about the first song/video much less the flack from it. I must be slipping my old age. Anyway, check out the newly released track from the Roots Crew that is on the page above. It's classic Roots hotness! Meanwhile, I'm going to go sulk in the corner...

This entry was posted on March 29, 2008 at Saturday, March 29, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 full and speaking on it

ole age must be creepin up on me too
aint heard bout this one
thnx man
i love the Roots

March 29, 2008 at 5:16 PM

One of the many reasons why you're cooler than cool to me. :)

I need to check the video for the first joint and see what's up.

March 30, 2008 at 8:17 AM

Post a Comment