Aaagh, they got me!  

Posted by Roddykat

I guess this was bound to happen eventually. I'm kinda sad that it wasn't the naked vlog thing that's going around. Wasn't gonna do it, but it would have been flattering(ok, I kid about that).

Yep, I've been tagged, you've been warned and it goes a little something like this:

The rules are as follows:
* link to the person that tagged you :

* post the rules on your blog
* share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
* tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
* let each random person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Since
Kayos: The Kaotic one tagged me and the rules are above, here now are the deets:

1) have a HUGE stack of unopened, unwatched DVDs sitting near me that date back ohhh a couple or years (3-5ish).

2) I love cheese. I like Elbow Macaroni. I can't STAND Macaroni & Cheese!

3) I can't go a day without palming my wife's booty. It's not for good luck so much. It's kinda like pulling the string on an Elmo Doll. I have to hear her say something about it.
I should feel bad about the last one, but I don't.

4)

5) Every Sunday, I read the paper for the circulars, but they have to be in a particular order:

  1. Comics
  2. Sears
  3. Target /K-mart
  4. Dick's Sporting Goods (and I have NO idea why)
  5. Toys R Us
  6. Staples /Office Max or Depot
  7. HH Gregg
  8. Circuit City
  9. Best Buy
6) I can't be in a conversation with anyone with something they say triggering a song in my head (or me thinking something"dirty" about the situation). Mostly, it's the songs.

and because I feel like it, I'm giving up another one.

Bonus: There are a couple of blog crushes I would soooooo love to meet one day.


So there. And now for the next victims. Just about everbody here has probably been tagged already, but I hadn't seen posts, if so. Soooo Gee Double, Nobelle, Killah K, Dilly, Virtuous, and a special special for my girl, Mojito Mami, who need to be blogging anyway. Yea, I said it!

Now then, go and do the damn thing.

This entry was posted on April 26, 2008 at Saturday, April 26, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 full and speaking on it

AHHHH Mr. Rod...you got me...but you already had me..but you got me AGAIN!!!..okay okay i'll figure something out!

I can not drink out of a glass that has fingerprints on it.

I'm addicted to jasmine rice..I eat at least a 1/2 cup a day...its a must.

I talk about sex way more than I have it..but I'm working on that.

My cellphone is almost always in my hands...even when I'm peeing! HAHA!

I turn 40 in June but I don't look a day over...hmmmmmmm 21???

LOLOLOL

don't ever ever ever do this again or imma have to hunt you down mr. rod!!! *hugs and kisses*

April 26, 2008 at 6:45 AM

Hey Roddy!

lol at you palming to booty, you're such a boy :)

Thanks for passing by my place... next time leave your email :p

April 26, 2008 at 7:02 AM

@Gee Double: Nice. What's wtith the Jasmine Rice? you aren't the first person to mention that lately. I'm going to have to try some(or maybe I have already and don't remember).

Hunt me down, eh? Just give me the ammo, why don't you? Promises Promises. :)

@ Peppermint Paj: Hey love! If it helps, the deal's usually sealed with a kiss. Which reminds me. hadn't done it today. :) email should have been on the link on my name,but that's for the site. I'll send it to you. It's me at gmail, basically.

April 26, 2008 at 8:22 PM

lol@palming el booty
im sure she dont mind

put up the naked vlogging thing please.lmao

i always start with the comics too

just do one of them bootleg blog crushes posts

April 27, 2008 at 12:13 AM

Post a Comment