Testing out mobile blogging  

Posted by Roddykat

If you are seeing this, then you are up way too early or I haven't taken this down yet. Chances are, it's the latter.

I've had a cellphone for about a month and just thought to set it up for some mobile blogging should the need(or boredom) arrives. Since I haven't been too consistent on the blog anyway, this might not happen much. I say that, but given how much time I Twitter(more on that soon), that's probably not true. I am discovering very quickly blogging this way has it's limitations. Anyway, if you've been to the site in the last week, you've noticed a post that could have very well come from this phone (and a side eye from a miss Dejanae (hate the fact that I can't link proper from here) to whom I have to thank for the comment) that I have NO clue as to how it got sent last Saturday. I didn't set it up that day, so it wasn't from that. I own no, so I guess it'll be a mystery.

I also set this thing up to post to my Flickr account(don't bother unless you want see a bowl of Ice Cream I recently took (it's in my favorite bowl, at least). At any rate, this has gone on far too long and my fingers are starting to cramp. This thing does a full keyboard, but still. May post pics of it. BTW, now do ya'll see why don't blog much about my personal life? Exactly. And miss Scribefire too...

This entry was posted on April 25, 2008 at Friday, April 25, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 full and speaking on it

so thats what happened

twitter. i dont know what that is
but i've uttered a few times


so all u do is take pics of ice cream? Why's it ur fave bowl?

April 27, 2008 at 12:20 AM

Post a Comment