1once again it's on!  

Posted by Roddykat in

Yes yes yes, my people! How's about that, I think that it's that time again! What am I talking about? It's almost November, so you know what that means.... Some folks birthdays? Yeah. The month of thanks for giving us Black Friday? Yeah, I guess. The month before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring until the last damned second? Ummm, yeah. You suck at this. Lemme go ahead & tell you.

It's the month of NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month. And this time, I'm telling you in advance (as opposed to 7 days after it starts). So it's only 5 days out from the start (Nov. 1st), that's enough time to gear up. I notice some people are gearing up proper, by lining up ideas & probably have outlines, storyboards, and whatnot. Don't know, but my best writing seems to have come from off the cuff. Granted I've never written a novel before, so comedy should ensue. Not even sure if I'm going to do it. It's probably one of the biggest commitments I've ever thought to do. It's also on my "want to do before before I bounce" list. You know, the one that I haven't blogged about yet, list. Not to be confused with SoulBounce, I can do that all day. :)

So anyway, once again I'm thinking of doing this and once again I by all acounts will have no time to actually do it even though I could use the workout. And
"Ohhhh, you did it to me 1nce Again my friend
I swear you do it to me everytime
Cause you stay crazy on my mind
Yo you got it goin on (say word), on and on and on
On and on and on"
*ahem* So once again, I'm calling out some of my writers and exciters to go do the damn thing. I know some pretty good ones out there. Yea, I see you, Patticakes! Over in the TX, I see you Keli, Ms. Sula, & Kayos! Jan Jan, I know you can, you got the plan! Sliding over to the ATL, I'm checking you out as well, Gee Double (if you weren't already busy as Hell, that is). To my mans Saule Wright, you don't stop! To my mans, Mr. e, you don't quit. Get y'alls hats in the ring! To the lady, Miss A, come around the way. I know that you can do this like every single day. To the beauty, Nobelle, hope all is well! Would love to see some wordsmithery from you, it'd be swell! You get the idea....oh wait, I almost forgot one.

Deja, don't think I forgot about you! Gitcho sexy Bootleg ass to writing! That's right, singled out like that damned TV show, What! :)

I know that's not all, but that enough for now. May shout a couple more out, but who knows. Should I do this, you know I will let you know. :)

Dammit! I need a laptop! Hmmm....

P.S.
I realize the irony of taking this on(should I) and me not even consistently blogging. SHADDIDUP!

That is all.

This entry was posted on October 27, 2008 at Monday, October 27, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 full and speaking on it

The Novel writing thing sounds COOL!

October 27, 2008 at 5:07 PM

You went crazy with the links huh? lol

I don't know if I have the time to participate. hmm maybe next time.

and 2 post in a row.. wow! lol

October 28, 2008 at 12:26 PM

@Adrienne: Yea, I know. Still thinking about it. I've had this idea for a story for a good minute, but it may never see the light of day. Maybe i need a pseudonym or another blog.

@Pajnstl: Hey, I can't help it if I know people who can write. I'm calling y'all out. And you got time to blog at work & you can't do this? I call bullshit. Please, you got stories! Based on that "2 post in a row" crack, what you DON'T have is jokes! :P

By the way, you said that last year. Git wit it! lol

October 29, 2008 at 2:13 AM

1st of all i stays with jokes. dont get made bc your the butt of em.

2nd blogging and writing a novel are two totally different creatures.

3rd be quiet

That is all

October 29, 2008 at 3:59 PM

@pajnstl: 1) Umm, then you need to move because the jokes you stay with are not funny. Damn near Boooooo! worthy, Jokey Smurfette. 2) it's not that different. 3) I ain't gots to do NADA! :p

Period!

October 29, 2008 at 7:00 PM

im mad late as usual
u know im too bootleg to do this shit
ima finish two years past the deadline
lol

November 6, 2008 at 10:43 PM

Post a Comment