Kat's Rules - Everything around me  

Posted by Roddykat in

So you're all my people, and I care about you in some form or fashion, but some of you have been saying that you don't know me at all. I guess there's some truth to this, but everything I put on this blog is pretty much me. This is not a personal blog per se, but it does deal with me personal likes & dislikes. On the off chance that this is not enough, I offer up these rules of dealing with me. Chances are, I will meet you in person one day. :)


1) If you ever want to get on my bad side, treat me like I'm stupid. Please! This, folks, is up there with trying to end my life or hurting someone I care about. There are a couple of other things, but you get the idea. Example: You supposedly quit smoking. I ask you when the last time you did. You tell me you hadn't puffed in a year, yet you smell like a chimney and I see smoke coming out of your mouth, you lying. That is an automatic 2 on a 3 count.

2) I might not be the easiest person to get to know, but I might be worth it. :)

3) I'm very hard on myself, deal with it.

4) If I say I'm going to do something, I have every honest intention of doing so. Please don't hold it against me. If I keep doing it, talk to me, because,

5) I'm not that fragile that I will break if you tell me how you feel. However...

6) I will feel like breaking something if ALL you do is complain. And it's a safe enough bet that I won't be listening to you half the time.

7) Never get high off your own supply. I dislike people who are full of themselves. Call me crazy. By the way,

8) I am not full of myself. If you have ever believed that, you don't know me at all (see #'s 2 & 3).

9) Did I mention that I don't like being played for stupid? Ok. Just making sure.

10) I have a degree from Paranoi U. It stays on the shelf until needed. It is NOT always out or being used. If I am paranoid, there's usually a damn good reason whether you want to admit to it or not.(see #1)

11) If I have my back turned to you while you are talking and I don't acknowledge you, change the conversation. I don't care. This is especially true if #6 in effect. If on the phone, you take your chances. :)

12) Talk to me, Dammit! I can't read your mind, but I do know what you're thinking. ;) (see #5)

13) I should NOT be expected to pull things from you that you and I both know are there or has happened. Just get it out and let's get it over with. (see #'s 1, 5, 9, & 12)

14) #'s 12 & 13 does not go both ways. Deal with it! :)

15) On that, if you are already feeling some kinda way, how I feel is not important. I don't care what you say.

16) Should have been number one to me: Don't ask a question you really don't want the answer to! I will answer. You may not like it. You'll be pissed & so will I. You have been warned. There are stipulations if #15 is in effect.

17) I should not be expected to do anything I really don't want to do. There could be some resentment. And should I ask the same, don't get mad.

18) I know my faults. I know when I do wrong. I do NOT need them constantly pointed out.

19) If you think I'm talking about you could be right, but you're probably wrong. I will make sure that you know when I am.* :)



Following these rules won't get you mad bread to break up, but we on the hand will be cool as a cucumber. And isn't that more important? :)

* - This goes for anything said in this post. It's not directed towards anyone....Unless you think so. That, I can't help.


(EDIT)
Not a Philosopher, but I think very deeply

This entry was posted on October 11, 2008 at Saturday, October 11, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 full and speaking on it

*dead* @ #14 lol

ditto #17 for me :)
good post

October 11, 2008 at 4:50 PM

idiot
lol

October 13, 2008 at 8:25 AM

Well I guess you told us!! ;op

I am so #2! People think they have me figured out, but they really don't!!!

October 13, 2008 at 7:16 PM

I'll play the 9 and you play the target.

I already read your blog so I guess you just started.

e.

Damnit man you missed hip hop week last week on the spot

October 16, 2008 at 2:21 AM

and I thought I was difficult...

What's wrong with getting high off you're own supply? I mean...sometimes, if you don't supply it, who will?

October 26, 2008 at 4:42 PM

And I still forgot to add #20. damn

@ pajnstl: thank you

@Deja: I wub you too, snookums *pinches cheeks*

@virtuous: Yea, there are those around who think they know me, but don't. lol

@ e: damn, hommie! Sorry I missed that I'll have to check out the spot.

@Keli: ok, that is true to a point. But you have to take it in moderation. lol You don't want to end up like Pookie or Tony Montana or somebody. :)

And it's not being difficult, it's being selectively choosey. :)

October 27, 2008 at 7:18 AM

Post a Comment