lookatthepuppies!!!!!  

Posted by Roddykat in ,

I know you all have heard of this by now. You've probably been sitting there staring at them for hours on end(or maybe not). I'm talking about the webcam full of cuteness that is the Shiba Inu sextuplets. Yes folks, puppies! They've even made made national news recently. Not going to lie, I was not in the best of moods before I ran across their Ustream page that was linked off from Twitter(of course it was). Shibu Inu's are beautiful looking dogs full grown, but puppies...awwwww!





I defy you to look at this stream for more than a minute and not be moved. If you can, then you are a truly heartless bastard indeed & there is no hope for your soul. A little strong, maybe? Not strong enough!

Anyway, go check them out here or check the embed below. We now return you to your irregularly scheduled brand of meh....in a minute.

Free live streaming by Ustream

This entry was posted on November 15, 2008 at Saturday, November 15, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 full and speaking on it

OH MY GOODNESS! They are absolutely precious! I could spend hours just watching this stream lol...

November 15, 2008 at 9:28 PM

@Nobelle: Hi lady! I believe there are people who have actually done just that. :) If I did have to go anyway at the time I first saw the stream, I would have. :) Always, good to see you.

November 16, 2008 at 8:03 AM

OMG! I want one!!!

It was so cute how the two in the middle are up and scratching and the other two on the outside are just laid out like, "man...I need my rest!"

I want one and I still want my domino game you owe me.

November 18, 2008 at 2:10 AM

That's caption heaven right there...

The one that was sleeping and the one who woke him up...You can just hear the one sleeping saying, "Leave me alone you bastid. I was tryna sleep!!!"

November 18, 2008 at 2:13 AM

Post a Comment