T for giving  

Posted by Roddykat in , ,

Song of the Moment
EPMD - Da Joint



Happy Thanksgiving, Y'all. Normally, I'm not big on the holiday season for various reasons. I try to give thanks more often than once a year, I see my a lot of my family on a consistent basis, & gifts can be given any time of the year. No, I'm not scrooging out, just sayin'. There's a lot to be thankful for.

Anywhoo, did y'all know that there was a Mr. T cartoon back in the 80's? I used to watch the Hell out of Saturday morning cartoons, & I remember this like it was yesterday. We had the best cartoons back then. Recently, this cartoon came up in a random thought. Now, in this post. :)

Mister T - Mystery of the Golden Medallion Pt. 1



Boo, I didn't a black Friday post. Hit up Black Friday ads or Fatwallet. Sorry, just came off of a long work week & I'm lazy...er.

I'm thankful for all of the experiences I've had, good and bad(especially fairly recently). The bad ones make me appreciate the good ones that much better.

I'm learning not to waste energy on things I can't change. I soooo *heart* the person that is teaching me that. :) It's still a work in progress.

I just got a neat gadget a little while ago. I need to talk about it.

Still looking for a laptop, though. Anybody wanna kick out some funds?

I think the puppies are gone. I haven't checked in a minute. Glad I didn't get too attached, if so. :) Sorry for those that did. :(

Twitter is still the bomb.


Mister T - Mystery of the Golden Medallion Pt. 2



I was going to write this post using only T's. better sense prevailed. I post using all B's is forthcoming, though.

Oh, one last thing:

First name, Mister. middle name, period. Last name, T!

This entry was posted on November 27, 2008 at Thursday, November 27, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 full and speaking on it

I know that's right.

I remember this cartoon but speaking of nostalgia...

I was watching TV Land this morning and I was reacquainted with...

wait for it...


NIGHT COURT!!!! LOL!

November 28, 2008 at 9:58 AM

I guess I am the only person that does not get the point of twitter...maybe it's because I really just don't care about keeping up with what other folks are doing. *shrugs*

December 14, 2008 at 10:57 PM

Post a Comment