If I could tame a wild animal  

Posted by Roddykat


Black Jaguar by Chester Zoo (Chester Zoo)

A Black Panther. Dark, sleek, & prone to rip a person to shreds at a moments notice.

This entry was posted on January 26, 2009 at Monday, January 26, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 full and speaking on it

I'm with you.
Altho, I am not sure if I am down for heading to the bathroom one nite and all I can see are yellow eyes staring down at me from my towel tower...just sayin"...
Its dark and whatnot. Yellow eyes are scary whilest one has sleep still lodged in the eye at 3am.

January 26, 2009 at 11:27 AM

I love black panthers. Very regal animal. Just chills.

I would tame a white tiger for me though. They are the cutest cubs and are very docile when they are trained.

January 28, 2009 at 12:50 AM

LOL
A Black Panther is actually a leopard. They are rare but they have Black Spots on Black Fur. A Black Leopard will be born among the same litter as the other leopard cubs. You are right about them ripping you apart that's why no one realized they had black spots and they are actually a leopard until someone could get close enough. Thank God for Tranquilizers!

January 28, 2009 at 10:18 AM

i did say i was a beast master right?

February 7, 2009 at 2:32 AM
Anonymous  

This is my favorite animal it's sleek fast and sexy.

Great site you have here
Amber Ojeda

February 11, 2009 at 12:30 PM

Post a Comment