How's about that, it seems that it's that time again  

Posted by Roddykat in , ,

In the 365 days a year we have, there is only one set aside for love. I'm not here to debate how wrong that is(because it is), but what I am hear to tell you about is that during this time of joy, there is an event of monumental proportions happening. What is this event I'm speaking of? It is the annual Cupid Hunt Podcast Event sired by Mr. TGrundy aka "Mr. Brilliant". Recall, if you will, my mentioning of it(pause for dream sequence). Done? Good, well now it's that time again, and guess who's joined in the fun? ME! Kind of makes sense, I speak on music occasionally. I've posted playlists in a couple of places on the net. Natural fit, right? Of course it is.

So I know you're asking the question: "Roddy, where can these mixes be found?" Well, younglings, I will tell you. The Great List of mixes and also information on the Cupid Hunt can be found at TGrundy's site, Rhythms In Black Satin.  I recommend you go there & have at all of the mixes available. You will NOT be disappointed! Now, if you are possibly saying to yourself, "Didn't he just mention that he did a mix? Where is that?" Well, that was nice of you to notice. In addition to a link to my mix being found at TGrundy's site, you can go directly there from here:

Cupid Hunt 2009: Lights, Camera, Slow Jams [Music inspired by the music inspired by Motion Picture love]*

More on that particular site next post. For now, enjoy the music. :)

* I almost went with this as the title of my mix. Almost.


This entry was posted on February 14, 2009 at Saturday, February 14, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 full and speaking on it

Just stopping through to show some love and check up on you....off to check out this mix now! :)

February 19, 2009 at 9:53 AM

You drink the Valentine's Day kool-aid?!?

Nawwww!!!!! I refuse to believe that!!!!

April 14, 2009 at 3:06 PM

hey, post sum'n.

April 28, 2009 at 12:25 AM

You should not drink so much hehe Cool Aid

October 10, 2012 at 7:11 AM

Post a Comment