More goodies!(want list, part 2)  

Posted by Roddykat in , ,

Keeping this one short, folks. Just follow the linky goodness & everything will be ok. There is a lot to keep up with from CES. The main things are: thinner, internet connected TV's. That said, here are some of the other things:

Pogoplug - Make any external hard drive accessible from the web. I LIKE IT!

Acoustic Research Harmony Remote killers - If you ever used the multi device controlling goodness of a Logitech Harmony Remote, you will love these. Nuff Said.


Dish Network Terabyte HD-DVR - A DVR(think Tivo) is already Heaven on Earth. So how about adding a honking big hard drive & the ability to watch all of you DVR'd goodness when you are on the road Slingbox style. Your dreams (and mine) have now been fulfilled. Please buy me one when they are available this Spring. I will love you FOREVER!

Realview 3-D desktop scanner - Ok, I have no real use for this, but it is cool. A 3-D scanner, what can be cooler than that, outside of the stuff mentioned above?

Samsung MBP200 Pico Projector - I've mentioned a projector similar to this in the last post. I would love one of these to take on trips. It would fit right in with my Geek travel kit(a post for another time).

Samsung HT-BD1250 Home Theater Systems
- Yes, Home Theater Systems are nothing new, or are they. These babies are taking it to the next level by adding support for Internet connected services like Blu-ray DVD's BD-Live, Netflix streaming video, & my personal favorite, Pandora Internet Radio(you all know how much I LOVE Pandora).

Wowwee's 2009 product line - From the home of the sometimes lifelike, possibly potential killer animatronic toy makers, comes a bunch of goodies that you will have to check out for yourself. The ipod projector might be cool. The Koala is cute, but I wouldn't turn my back on that summa beach for a millisecond. Yes, I love robotics as much as the next guys, but I am also on Ropocalypse watch. Zombie watch too, but that doesn't fit for this post.

There you have it for now. Will bring you more later. I told you all this is a good one this year!


This entry was posted on January 9, 2009 at Friday, January 09, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 full and speaking on it

Pogoplug is the hotness

Love the remote

Damn, if it weren't Dish Network

How could you NOT like anything called Wowwee?

...and what happened to Roddykat and e-d or a blog visit...for shame sir...for shame

We havent discussed ANY of the marvel movies.

...like I dont even know you anymore.

e.

January 14, 2009 at 4:25 AM

Post a Comment