Couldn't resist it.  

Posted by Roddykat in , ,

As you can see, I just changed the template of the blog. I got from here. It was done by someone over at Infocreek.com and was based from a wordpress template of the same name called Aspire. I was thinking of a change for the blog anyway, so this came along a t a great time. It may still need a tweak or two for my own likeness, but it kind called to me. It's a little different from the old one, but still has a feel that I kinda like. What's funny is, it was billed as a template for History or Food bloggers, of which I am not. Hopefully I didn't break anything in the change. On a side note, it's taken me about 2 or so hours from the time before I posted this to get it the way it is now. Blogger is a funny animal at times.


At any rate, let me know how you like.


This entry was posted on May 20, 2008 at Tuesday, May 20, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 full and speaking on it

feeling this layout. it's very artistic in a subtly sexy way. it kind of reminds me of a journal.

thanks for stopping by my spot again.

Love!

May 20, 2008 at 9:04 PM

Hmm. Artistic? Subtle? Sexy? Yep, that's definitely & totally not me.:)

Thank you for gracing the place!

May 20, 2008 at 11:48 PM

Post a Comment