Quick reviews...just 'cause  

Posted by Roddykat in , , , , ,

The Roots - Rising Down: Go get it.

Estelle - Shine: Why don't you already have this?

Portishead - Third
: Still need to spin this one some more, but get it anyway. Maybe they'll get their asses into the studio more. (If any member of Portishead happens to see this, I say this with love. And where the Hell is Keybored 299 03??)

Iron Man movie: Hadn't seen it. Shut up! I usually wait until they get to DVD anyway.

Grand Theft Auto IV: It apparently is the shit. I've only cracked it open and started it before getting busy with other crap. Lemme lone. If I finish it before Soul Calibur IV, that'll be saying something.

That's all I can think of right now. If this wasn't enough for you. Allow me to point you to a time passer.
It's called Typeracer. Sounds self explanatory? It is. You're a car, you're in a race with other cars. First one to type their way to the finish line with the given lines of text, wins. Mistakes have to be dealt with before moving on. I personally, suck, but their seems to be some jokers who can type 160 words a second (that's insane!). There is a leaderboard, if you some choose to participate. You can also practice, which let's you know how bad you really are. It's pretty fun...if you like typing games.


Later!

This entry was posted on May 5, 2008 at Monday, May 05, 2008 and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 full and speaking on it

Roots - I got it. It's good
Estelle - Not sure so far. I need to give it a better listen

May 5, 2008 at 4:16 PM

Post a Comment